Sunday, January 18, 2009

Do you have a "Crazy Love" for God???

My wife and I have been reading through this book "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan over the past week. I have been challenged and also feel led to share this video. If you haven't picked up the book, you can find even more info here...there are chapter introduction videos and countless other goodies to check out. Here is the introduction video from the book.



Let me know if you have read the book and what it meant to you...once we complete the book, I will be posting a review here, so check back for that...

But before I let you go, let's take one last look at our memory verse for the week from 2 Timothy 2:15..."Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

I hope that it has spoken to you as it has me. Please let me know if you have a special prayer request I can word on your behalf today!!!

1 comment:

rons corner said...

A fellow Brother in SC recommended this book to me last week, ordered it, and it arrived today. Just starting to read it. It's already challenging me in the first few pages.

May God really knock my socks off with His love for me and for you :)