Friday, January 30, 2009

The Boy Who Changed the World

I was touched by this video when I saw it, and thought I would share it with you. Many of you may have seen or heard about this story in the past on TV, but I found this video very touching. Make sure you have some tissues at your disposal.



To follow the story of Eliot, check out the blog his parents kept during his life. You can find it here. For the latest news in this family's life, visit their new blog here. There is a surprise there you will want to see.

I pray that when faced with adversities in life, my view of God won't change based on the circumstance. May I keep in mind the verses from Isaiah 55:8 & 9..."For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." His will is not something our finite minds can comprehend. I would ask you to lift a special prayer for the Mooney family today...

Please let me know if there is a special prayer request that I can word on your behalf today!

1 comment:

SyTech said...

We so need to be reminded of how we are blessed even when others see tragedy in our mist. God, you are so good.