Monday, October 27, 2008

Mighty to Save...

This morning, I have been thinking and singing the words from "Mighty to Save". Many have heard the Hillsong version, however I am putting up the video from Laura Story. I found the images a bit better than those of the Hillsong version. As you watch the video, there are 3 verses that fit perfectly with the song:

1. John 3:16..."For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

2. Zephaniah 3:17..."The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing."

3. 2 Corinthians 5:15..."And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again."

I pray that you are touched once again by the words and message of this song...



Repeat the words over to yourself today...
"Savior, He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save, mighty to save
Forever, Author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave, Jesus conquered the grave"

Please let me know if there is a special prayer I can word on your behalf today...

No comments: