Friday, February 6, 2009

What are we afraid of???

I ran across this video some time back and thought I would share it today. It's a humorous video, but the point isn't. What would it take for us to stand up and share with others? Why are we missing the chance to share the Hope we have with others?



I know there is no "Evangelism Linebacker" following us around, but what if there was? Would we be more likely to share what Christ has done in our lives? I pray that we will all share the Gospel every chance we get. It's not easy, but think of the opportunities we miss out on. Who's to say that someone else will share with them if we don't? Think of that person as an eternal soul...If we don't share with them, how will they know?

Make an effort TODAY to share with those you have opportunity with. We are called, and given the power as it states in Acts 1:8..."But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judæa, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth." Let's reach out first in our Jerusalem (your town or even your neighborhood) then our state, country and world. It has to start somewhere, let it begin with us!!!

Please let me know if there is a special prayer request I can word on your behalf!!!

No comments: