Monday, February 23, 2009

Be Thou My Vision!!!

The past few weeks, I have been rather lax in my postings, I realize. Our church has been challenged to seek the "vision" that God would have for the coming ten years...

What a challenge! I have spent countless hours praying not only for the "vision", but also a true unity in that vision corporately. The verse found in Proverbs 29:18 that I alluded to a couple of posts back keeps reverberating in my mind..."Where there is no vision, the people perish..."

I have often kind of meandered through life, as if no care for the future, because I know who holds tomorrow, but if I am not seeking what He has for me am I just wandering aimlessly?

Our meeting with the whole congregation was smooth and unified...praise be to God! Now, we must put those ideas and plans in to action. Pray that we will continue seeking His will for His church! And, I also challenge you to seek what God's vision is for you in the coming days, months and years. Take the challenge and you will be blessed!

Please let me know if you have a special prayer request I can word on your behalf today!!!

No comments: