Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Video...

Couldn't think of a better song to post to give a little pep in your step than "Everything Glorious" by David Crowder Band. Find info about their albums and work being done at the previous link. I was one of those that took a while to catch on to the David Crowder music, but absolutely love the words and the way they bring them out in song. If you haven't heard much or even any of their music, I would recommend them highly!!!

The thing about this song in particular is the chorus:
"You make everything glorious
You make everything glorious
You make everything glorious
And I am Yours
What does that make me?"


If you are going through a low point today, just think that even through all that, you were made by the Creator of all things. Knowing that everything He makes is glorious also includes you! Enjoy the song...



I hope you have a great weekend and are getting involved deeply in the work of your local church! Please let me know if there is a special prayer request I can word on your behalf today!!!

No comments: