Tuesday, August 18, 2009

God's Chisel...

This morning, I have been sifting through email and checked out some links to different sites, including Tangle. I came across a video from The Skit Guys, entitled "God's Chisel". It hit home quite well, because I too often am wanting God to work in my life, but only in my time and on what I see that needs work. The quote from the video that sticks out came when Tommy said how he had let God down so many times, but God's reply was along the lines of..."You didn't let me down because you weren't holding me up!" Check out this video...



Ephesians 2:10 states..."For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them." If we are His workmanship, how can we truly think we have our best interests in mind. We know our ways are not His ways. May we be willing to let God take control over what needs to be included or chiseled away from our lives today!!!

Please let me know if you have a special prayer request I can word on your behalf today!!!

No comments: