Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter: Just Invite

Easter is known as one of the best times of year to invite folks to join us in worship. People are more receptive to coming into our fellowships than at almost any other time of year. Are we asking people to come, though? Or, do we just sit idly by and hope they will find our church? I found this video at Beamer Films that puts it simply...Just Invite!













I challenge each of us to be inviting folks "like there's no tomorrow"...because we don't have the promise of tomorrow. If the statistics say that the unchurched are more receptive to visit on Easter, then let's be inviting them NOW!!! Will you invite someone today? Join me and JUST INVITE!!!

Please let me know if you have a special prayer request I can word on your behalf today!!!

No comments: